Welcome to the Bloom + Grow Co. family!
I’m so excited you’re here and am so looking forward to working with you.
Here are a few things to help us get started:
- Slack – you should have received an invite to Slack. That’s a quick and easy way to communicate if you need anything.
- Trello – within your Slack channel, you should see a link to your Trello board. That’s where we’ll keep everything organized. Feel free to create cards, add to existing cards, and leave comments. This is a great way to get a quick update on different projects.
- Email – the best email to reach me if you’ve got any questions is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s Get Started
What we need to move forward:
- Client Onboarding Form – if you could please take a minute to complete this form, that would be very helpful.
- Invoice – if you haven’t already received your invoice, please email email@example.com. PayPal is glitchy sometimes. We can provide a link to your invoice if needed.
- Login Information – please provide login information for the appropriate platforms (Amazon or your affiliate id, Flodesk, Tailwind, Pinterest, etc.). You can send this information via email, share via Lastpass, add them to your private Slack channel, or in a Trello card. If you’re choosing Facebook scheduling, please add my profile to your page so our team can have access to schedule posts.
To keep things from getting missed, it’s important for all communication to take place via your private Slack channel. Clients should expect a response within 24 hours during normal business operating hours.
Clients should expect to be billed monthly on the 1st of the month for the services agreed to. Billing is handled via PayPal. Invoices need to be paid in full by the 15th of the month in order for work to be completed. Payments made after the 15th of the month will be subject to a $100 late fee. If you’d like to make changes to the services you’re receiving, please reach out via your private Slack channel or via email prior to the first of the month.
Due to the digital nature of the work performed, refunds are not permitted. By onboarding, we’re saving space in our schedule and turning other clients away.
Our Office Hours
The Bloom + Grow Co. team is generally available Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Eastern time. In the “General” Slack channel, clients can stay up to date with any days our offices will be closed.
If you’ve got other friends who need virtual assistance, be sure to let them know about your experience with the Bloom + Grow Co. team. New clients who onboard and mention you refer them will earn you a $25 credit on your next invoice!
I’m so excited to work with you! Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback at any time.
Lynn Wiltse Owner, Bloom + Grow Collaborative